Excavator maintenance tips
Excavator, also known as excavating machinery (excavating machinery), is an earthmoving machine that uses buckets to dig materials higher or lower than the bearing surface, and loads them into transport vehicles or unloads them to stockyards. It has become the most important in engineering construction. One of the engineering machinery. In use, reasonable maintenance is an effective means to prolong the service life of the machine.
Daily inspection is an important link to ensure that the hydraulic excavator can maintain high-efficiency operation for a long time. Doing a good job in daily inspection can effectively reduce maintenance costs.
1. When the excavator stops, carefully check whether the anchor screws and bearing pad screws are loose, the gear meshing and lubrication of each part, and the bearings, power devices, control systems, brakes, gearboxes, track shoes, and basic parts. Whether there is any abnormal wear and damage on various parts such as cables, wire ropes and bucket teeth;
2. During operation, pay attention to the operation of each motor, mechanical transmission, braking system, control system, cooling fan, lighting and signals, etc., and detect and deal with various problems in time during the inspection;
3. For newly installed excavators, all parts must be filled with oil before trial operation, and the lubrication conditions must be checked in shifts within the first week of work; for excavators that have been out of service for a long time, the original Squeeze out all the old dry oil. Good lubrication can reduce mechanical wear and failure during operation. Lubrication work must be carried out in strict accordance with the time limit, oil quantity and type of lubricating oil specified in the excavator manual;
4. The filter element plays the role of filtering impurities in the oil circuit or gas circuit, preventing them from invading into the system and causing failure; all kinds of filter elements should be replaced regularly according to the requirements of the (operation and maintenance manual); when replacing the filter element, check whether there is any metal attachment On the old filter element, if there are metal particles, diagnose and take improvement measures in time; use a pure filter element that meets the requirements of the machine. False and inferior filter elements have poor filtering ability, and if the material quality of the surface of the filter layer does not meet the requirements, it will seriously affect the normal use of the machine.
5. Daily maintenance; check, clean or replace the air filter; clean the inside of the cooling system; check and tighten the track shoe bolts; check and adjust the anti-tension of the track; check the intake heater; replace the bucket teeth; adjust the bucket clearance; check Front window washer fluid level; check and adjust the air conditioner; clean the cab floor; replace the breaker filter element (optional). When cleaning the inside of the cooling system, after the engine is fully cooled, slowly loosen the water inlet cover to release the internal pressure of the water tank, and then release the water; do not clean when the engine is running, the high-speed rotating fan will cause danger; when cleaning or replacing the cooling system In case of liquid, the machine should be parked on level ground.
6. Maintenance items every 250H. Check the oil level in the final drive box (add gear oil); check the battery electrolyte; replace the oil in the engine oil pan, replace the engine filter element; lubricate the slewing ring (2 places); check the tension of the fan belt, and check Adjust the tension of the air conditioner compressor belt.